1977 & Newer GM C.C. Scissors Jacks

Kurt Arends

PCS Elected Director 2021-2024
I have 4 GM commercial chassis scissors jacks that were taken out of 1980s GM RWD hearses. I am assuming that this same jack would date back to 1977, but..?? 3 of them are still in their original GM boxes, 1 is not. All include their original jack handle/wrench. $100 each plus shipping.

Brady,
I will put your name on one of them.

If Ed is going to Flint this year, he might be willing to swing by and hand deliver to the meet if you talk nice to him! I can also ship them..... at your expense.

we are planning on the Flint run. might meet you up on 90 again maybe drop down to the yard. it a plane we might thing about.

Sizzor jack

I would like to take one off your hands. I have an 1988 caprice, Eureka conversion that did not come with a sizzor jack. If you could PM me we can work out the details. Thanks. I knew if I waited long enough the correct sizzor jack would surface.

Now I have a jack out of that 72 to go in the 67. Been a while since I have see the compleat set up. Was it one of the stamped ratchet wrenches that they used to go up and down with them? Like in the GM trucks.

seen some were the ratchet was part of the jack. sure the 58 was that way. so I'll scrounged up a 13/16 lug wrench and be set to go.

2 of these remaining. 1 in the original box, 1 with no box. $100 for the jack w/ box, $75 for the jack w/ no box. Shipping runs $25-$30, depending upon where you live.

Back