FS: 77-79 M-M and misc. Cadillac parts

Hello, im including some pics of stuff I have available to sell. Im parting out my 77 M-M. Let me know if you see something your interested in or need pics of something else or are wondering if I have a certain part. All glass on this car is in perfect shape. The coach specific interior pieces are all in great shape and so is the casket table. I have all of the rollers except for one (although I might have it but will need to look for it inside the hearse)

Make me an offer on what your interested in. If the item is a large item shipping would be more obviously and more stressful to ship but I want to see all of this go to a good home since I cant enjoy this car.

As of right now the items im keeping are the black leather front seat and the Miller-Meteor chrome scripts and wreath/eternal flame logo pieces. The motor and trans im not sure about yet but everything else inside and out is up for grabs

Thanks,
Josh

IMG_3695.jpg

IMG_3694.jpg

IMG_3693.jpg

Checked on downsized MM for you. It is a white over black '77 Landau Traditional with black front and rear compartments - just as you aked for. Will need a passenger fender and cosmetics. Not rotted. PM for direct contact info.

Back