1960 Cadillac Superior Three Way Needs Paint

1960 Cadillac Superior Three Way The seat has been recovered and has new carpet upfront. There is a removable custom built cover that goes over the casket loader. Casket loader is 100% in tact and in good condition. Hasn't been used in years, not sure about working condition of the loader. Overall the interior is in good condition, the head liner is perfect. Aftermarket Kenwood stereo system, to rock your favorite tunes. Engine runs good but this car is certainly no speed demon. Leaks a little tranny fluid while in storage appears to be the pan gasket dripping but nothing major. There is one aluminum trim piece missing above rear tail light. I don't believe it is a Cadillac item maybe custom from Superior coach, it is about 4 inches long. Front windshield is good and car will come with new windshield a $1600.00 value also have the rear curved door glass, passenger window has a crack roll up and down fine.https://www.ebay.com/itm/1960-Cadil...bc483340:g:imgAAOSwo7ZbqQWO:rk:4:pf:0&vxp=mtr

All things considered, it looks like it was taken care of despite a few of the additions I see such as those gauges and speakers. And whatever purpose that piece of wood serves.

Still just a case of wanting other people to pay for his mods. You toss that aftermarket intake and carb set up, the car will run fine. Now if he still had the radio delete plate a, original wheels and caps, The intake and carborater. It might be worth it. But to my eye I see a 6000 dollar car. That once the holes are cut for the speakes, will never be original again.
Now original is not everyones bag, but the neither are flames. This is why it's so hard to get the money back out of one that has been modified

I've never understood this sales strategy... You have your car listed for awhile, "sell" it (last week) to what I assume was a non-paying winner for $20K, and now you've jacked up the price 10% and relisted it? The seller of the 1961 Oldsmobile limousine did the same thing too. Asking $5900 this week for what he couldn't close a sale on last week for $4900, which was the only bid on a no reserve auction.

Don't always believe those "non-paying winning bidder" stories. I would say that, in at least 50% of those instances, the seller/lister was playing games on those no-reserve auctions.

I agree with Ed but things do get cheaper when they don't sell. So far as Ebay goes I stopped selling vehicles on Ebay a couple of years ago. At the time as dealers we paid a flat $50.00 fee for listing no commission but $50.00 sell or not. What was happening was car would sell and deal did not go through. Buyer would disappear never to be heard from. This was happening far too often mean time I am turning buyers away here on the lot thinking vehicle sold. It became more trouble than worth so I stopped. Point here is yes there are sellers shilling their cars but far more game players just having what they call fun.

Back