1984 Cadillac Deville Coupe Hearse

WOW!!! This Collins went down hill fast. Hard to believe I came very close to buying it in 2008, it was a very nice car. I bought my Eureka Pontiac the same weekend and just could not get it. This is the only Collins Ive ever seen with an extend table.
1984 Collins 1.jpg

1984 Collins 2.jpg

1984 Collins 5.jpg

This Collins was owned by Hanson-Runsvold Funeral Home in Fargo, ND. For many years, their fleet color was maroon. They replaced this car with a new 1992 Eagle Buick and then in 1999 replaced the Buick with a used 1996 S&S Masterpiece, which we now have. Sadly, the Masterpiece was replaced with a 2001 Superior Cadillac in black.

So long as they did not screw up the back with the table.Its still a great coach if closer I could be a buyer. There is a good chance the maroon paint could be saved with a 400 grit sanding and then careful compounding. Just depends on how good the original paint was.

So long as they did not screw up the back with the table.Its still a great coach if closer I could be a buyer. There is a good chance the maroon paint could be saved with a 400 grit sanding and then careful compounding. Just depends on how good the original paint was.

I know in 2008 the paint was beautiful, but a lot can happen in a few years, as we can see. I remember Fleet Butterfield owned it when I took those pictures I posted.

Back