Factory accessories

I'm starting to part out the 63 Superior Limo style combo I picked up this year. Its not selling, and I can make more in parts.
Anyways, I found these items under the dash. Are these Superior original items?

The larger piece is a switch that ppulls out, and has a red lense on the end. Wires were attached to the turn signal harness.
The other part looks like a choke pull cable, but was attached to a heater control valve. This is definaltly not a Cadillac setup.

Attachments

• DSCN2115.jpg
    DSCN2115.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 247
  • DSCN2117.jpg
    DSCN2117.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 258
The bottom with the light I think is for 4-way flashers. It was an accessory until they became deemed safety equipment. The top cable may have been for a heater bypass to the rear compartment or the heater under the seat.

The pull knob with the light is an aftermarket 4 way flasher. The other item is a choke cable or water valve pull cable. Depending on what you want for that item, I would be interested.

rear water valve cable missing the knob. the housing is superior. the flashers were most likly added on later in life.

rear water valve cable missing the knob. the housing is superior. the flashers were most likly added on later in life.

Since the rear water valve is a Superior option, I'll sell the entire set up, to include the hot water valve and all mounting hardware for 45.00 plus shipping

4 way flashers

I have that for the 4 ways on my '68 Pirsch but they get activated by turning either L or R directional on.

Back