TOYOTA HEARSE in California !

Darren Bedford

PCS Member
Does anyone know anything about this hearse, who built it or who owns it ?

Cadillac should be ashamed of them self !!!

Darren

Attachments

• Toyota Hearse.jpg
    Toyota Hearse.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 850
A little larger pic

photo.php

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...59.182507.42790106759&type=1&relevant_count=1

JUST WRONG WRONG WRONG ! WRONG CAR, WRONG COLOR, WRONG STYLE, WRONG IDEA, WRONG THOUGHT. NOT TO MENTION WORKMANSHIP. IS THAT A REAR BUMPER COVER SEAM IN THE QUARTER OR A 3" CRACK IN THE BONDO? Just my 2 cents.:thumbsdown:

Steve wrote:

How do we know it's a hearse?

A hearse that allegedly gets 52 miles per gallon.

http://ca.gizmodo.com/5301160/the-2010-toyota-priushearse

Like I said before... Cadillac has let us down on Professional cars and full sized cars in general.

If people can drive around these monster sized useless gas sucking SUV's, than Cadillac should still be producing a full sized car.

Darren

Attachments

• toyota prius hearse.jpg
    toyota prius hearse.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 243
Did Cadillac make a Hearse, or did the coachmakers make a Hearse. It was my impression that Cadillac supplied the front clip and chassis only

what tha...?

calculated weight and battery usage as pertainig to mileage. batterys would last less than 80 miles. question offered by my son. quote "dad, would grandpa (my dad) have wanted to be carried in a japanese hearse?" unquote. my dad , ww2 navy. ship sunk by kamakazie, twice. yall know the answer. would you give your family's a choice for there ww2 loved one? without a choice how would you justify using this ugly car. if offered a choice how many would pick an american made coach. i'd say all. with coach use(rental) here in houston at or above 1000.00 per how would you justify using such a monstrocity? there is a tax break for companies using alternative fuel vehicles but is the savings worth the outlay? what funeral home or big corporation would not think of this before purchasing this, this thing. ugly is in the eye of the beholder so i can honestly say this thing is ugly. i've said this before and i'll say it again, buy older coaches and stockpile a few to use instead of these new ugly 100k wonderwagons. just my uncilisited (?) opinion.

And to think I posted on the indignity of the funeral director carrying my late father in law's cremains in the trunk of a Lincoln Town Car to the cemetery......

Back