For Sale 72 C/B Limo Style Seville Combo $999

Daniel Scully

PCS Member
Super Site Supporter
Big project or great parts car , engine overheated on the drive out here from Texas. Have not tried to turn the engine over , cracked windshield. I'll get some more pics when I have some time. Gurney has been sold.Thanks

Attachments

• 20171026_161921.jpg
    20171026_161921.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 385
  • 20171026_160154.jpg
    20171026_160154.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 392
now if I could just find that removable rack I would be happy. I have the anchors for it in my 72. but no rack

I already have my shorty, or I might have been interested in this one. I hope someone saves it, seems too good for parts.

I already have my shorty, or I might have been interested in this one. I hope someone saves it, seems too good for parts.

Bill that is why I bought it , was probably headed to the scrap yard. I, am
sending more pics to a interested party who I know can save it.:)

am

now if I could just find that removable rack I would be happy. I have the anchors for it in my 72. but no rack

I could have had one for hauling it away a couple of weeks ago when I was in Cincinnati. It was in a storage building at a cemetery stuck up in the rafters.

will now you know enough to grab it if you can. they would be smaller then the ones in a longer wheel base car I would guess but not enough experience to here to know.. i do have a windsheld wwith one bulls eye that was plugged up in my rafters that would go in this one .

Back