67 S&S goes to body shop.

Took the 67 S&S park row caddy combo today to body shop to tiddy up some small paint issues then she will be pretty much done. Also have access to a parts car now for my 74 criterion with help of my friend Dave up in north ga. Who knows, the criterion may make a come back yet? Comments Richard? Anyone? Hello?

Took the 67 S&S park row caddy combo today to body shop to tiddy up some small paint issues then she will be pretty much done. Also have access to a parts car now for my 74 criterion with help of my friend Dave up in north ga. Who knows, the criterion may make a come back yet? Comments Richard? Anyone? Hello?

What kind of parts you got there Danny? It's always exciting to see a Pro-Car brought back to life and know you've got your hands full with that one. I was far more fortunate with my Criterion and believe even my Lifeliner came to me in better shape. Heck Danny, I just got around to changing the oil in my Criterion last Friday.
Best of luck but sure would love to see some pictures of her. It is a her isn't it Danny, has to be with all the money you'll put into her!!!!:yum:
"Clash of the CRITERIONS" continues!

Bring me some stuff next weekend!!!

Do you still want the fender skirt for the Criterion? I almost steped on it today, and it made me remember why I had it laying there.:bonk: We wanna see pics of the 67 with her new paint. :needpics:

Josh

What kind of parts you got there Danny? It's always exciting to see a Pro-Car brought back to life and know you've got your hands full with that one.

hahaha i was showing pics of it to my kid and he

looked at me like a wife might do and said NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

now he knows not of whose or what it was just thinking i have found more work for him to do.... but after seeing all the pics of what "it" was the "it" got cool very quick

What kind of parts you got there Danny? It's always exciting to see a Pro-Car brought back to life and know you've got your hands full with that one. I was far more fortunate with my Criterion and believe even my Lifeliner came to me in better shape. Heck Danny, I just got around to changing the oil in my Criterion last Friday.
Best of luck but sure would love to see some pictures of her. It is a her isn't it Danny, has to be with all the money you'll put into her!!!!:yum:
"Clash of the CRITERIONS" continues!

Bring me some stuff next weekend!!!

Richard, not trying for a restore on the criterion but just getting it road ready and alittle more respectable. YOu were very fortunate that yours were in good shape to begin with. I might can manage to get you a bumper out of the deal, will know by months end.:applause:

Back