Good luck finding a customer

I agree. Good luck finding a customer!

On the other hand, they had to have produced at least one of them to show. What is that one going to sell for in a few years? Will it actually be a one of a kind that everyone wants and sell for hundreds of thousands or will it be one of these one offs that they cant get a hundred bucks for?

I wouldn't mind actually seeing one in person.

Rolls Royce Motor Cars hit an all time record sales year in 2011, with a total of 3538 cars being produced between the Phantom and the Ghost models. My thoughts, they built 3538 too many cars in 2011. I think Marek Djordjevic and Ian Cameron forgot that a RR is supposed to be elegant and timeless. It shouldn't have the fascia of futuristic vending machine with the lines of, well, every other large sedan on the road. So what can you do to make it worse? Cut the roof and truck off and attach a greenhouse.

Now what should a RR hearse look like? Like this. And it's why many survive and are still in professional use abroad.

Attachments

• RR hearse.jpg
    RR hearse.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 442
A friend who has business interests in China told me that Rolls Royce offered a special edition of 1000 Year of the Dragon cars, priced at 1 million dollars each, and it less than 2 months, they sold out the entire run, even though they hadn't started building them.

http://www.autoblog.com/2012/01/27/rolls-royce-sells-out-of-million-dollar-year-of-the-dragon-editi/

An friend of mine ordered one it was 1.2 mill. and wont be avail for 4-6 months out. in the photo's the little pillows that will most likely end up in the trunk or lost have little dragons on them.

Interesting design. I dont thing this style will ever be big here, and that can be a good thing.
You could always buy this fake RR hearse, made from a 95 M-M Lincoln.
1995 Miller-Meteor Lincoln RR 2.jpg

1995 Miller-Meteor Lincoln RR 3.jpg

the balance is way off on the car. driving from the rear you keep expecting it to tip over. build in computer and bumper chute are tricky but what would the guy in the box need them for. all that money and stuff but you can't run the table or rear door with a key fob?? nope makes me feel sorry for kids wanting a Hearse in about 30 years.

Another Rolls Royce hearse, a Silver Spur, also by Biemme. Not as horrid as the Phantom hearse, but I'm not sure if I like it or not yet. I think it's growing on me...

Attachments

• RR Silver Spur Hearse by Biemme Special Cars of Italy 1.jpg
    RR Silver Spur Hearse by Biemme Special Cars of Italy 1.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 74
Back