Friends site slow....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it me or is this site slow to react? I cruise the internet and only recently noticed this site to be a bit slower than others. Issues Paul?

Holiday weekend!

It's a holiday weekend, everything slows down the day before so we can all enjoy the holiday the next!:D

Truthfully, working fine here in Iowa, but I wonder if the internet in general isn't a bit clogged with people trying to register for Michael Jackson memorial event tickets that they are having the drawing for on Sunday. While personally not a fan, I'd imagine that his fan base is worldwide and taking up bandwidth.

I haven't replied to this immediately, because I wanted to do some checking. I have learned that indeed the site is running slow in some instances, but cannot put a reason to what is causing this. I do know that there have been a few "attacks" on the site that have caused the site to go down. This has been happening usually early in the morning, so it is more of a nuisance than anything else. The slowness might also be your computer, so that is also a reason that the site appears to be slow. We are doing the best that we can to keep everything running smoothly. Thanks Paul

I too, noticed the site down in the early morning hours. Today it was running slow but has since gotten faster. I don't think it is my computer since this appears to be the only site that runs slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back