Awesome Press Photo!

1. There are only two "t"s in Cotington!

2. This car was at the 1988 PCS meet in Decatur, IL; I think Bob Hedges brought it (correction welcome).

Steve,
Any idea as to where it is now?? I would assume that Bob Hedges didn't own it very long(if he did own it).

Here it is from the '88 meet in Decatur, IL. And yes, it was a Bob Hedges car.

Attachments

• Hedges Olds0001.jpg
    Hedges Olds0001.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 183
  • Hedges Olds0002.jpg
    Hedges Olds0002.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 185
You just know Sister Miriam drove it like she stole it! :D I can see her crossing her self then burning rubber out of the parking lot.

I thought it was because you had broken knuckles, and couldn't hold onto the rides.

I really didn't mean for this post to be upsetting for you Catholic boys! I just hope the photo doesn't give you nightmares...

But think of how much better prepared we were when we got to public school. We didn't have to study as hard as the other kids so we had more time to get into trouble!

As a Catholic boy I can tell you I am not offended, we called them hover nuns cause with their long robes you could never see their feet,just hear the jangle of those rosary beads:eek:

I still have my copy of Do Black Patent Leather Shoes Really Reflect Up

I purposely carried it into St Marys every trip I made there and went about reading it when I had to wait. Nuns are vindictive, and they had an underground network.

Sr MaryJo spent a month hunting up my mom's aunt who was then a retired elderly Nun in the retirement convent. Guess who called to chew my butt?

Back