no room at the inn

John ED Renstrom

PCS Member
Super Site Supporter
I think I'm beginning to see what my problem is. move the cars out to do a little painting. even then can't get them all togather. still have one down town and two in the garage. anyone one see one they want? we get most of them out and drive them some times 3 different ones in a day but I see we only put 200 miles on the limo since we got back form Fl.

Attachments

• IMG_7635.JPG
    IMG_7635.JPG
    96 KB · Views: 296
  • IMG_7636.JPG
    IMG_7636.JPG
    88.5 KB · Views: 299
  • IMG_7637.jpg
    IMG_7637.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 301
nice collection

Hi John. Just got back on the board after years. What a great collection of cars! Several look great. I'm sure you'll make them all beautiful.

Don't feel to bad. I got 5 at my place, and 3 growing mold and collecting pine needles at my back yard. Mine have to be kept lines up in a row as well. Guess how many i have to move if i need to get the one way in the back out......
I guess we are in the same boat. : ) Keep an eye on e-bay come tax season. Look for me Mrxhearse. There will be several cars listed up there this season.

I would love to get down to two for me and two for her. the problem of to many cars is that you discover that the thing you were going to fix on that car is still not done. dug the 86 out to drive it before we park it for the winter. had to like you said go get it out of were it was buried. drove it around town and discovered that the shake is still there. I was going to get the tires re balanced last summer. Oops will maybe next spring. you got one car you keep it in good repair, right away you got 5 and there are 5 setting out there with some small thing wrong with each of them. come get it if yu want one.

I would love to get down to two for me and two for her. the problem of to many cars is that you discover that the thing you were going to fix on that car is still not done. dug the 86 out to drive it before we park it for the winter. had to like you said go get it out of were it was buried. drove it around town and discovered that the shake is still there. I was going to get the tires re balanced last summer. Oops will maybe next spring. you got one car you keep it in good repair, right away you got 5 and there are 5 setting out there with some small thing wrong with each of them. come get it if yu want one.

You just need a bigger yard and driveway like I have :D
I know what you mean about having so many cars though, it seems like when you get one fixed another needs attention, its a revolving non stop money drainer. The last time I owned 5 at once I said I would never do it again, got down to 2 and I was much happier. But guess what, Im back up to 5. I know I need to thin out the fleet but just cant bring myself to sell any.

I have been trying to tell my wife that you can't have just one of these.....she says that all these folks I have never met are a bad influence on me and I am going to have to spend less time on this site.

Regards,
James

Back