Interesting Limo-Style Hearse

Why in the world would anyone list a coach, that is in this rough of a condition, with a reserve price!? Insanity. The ONLY thing that this coach has going for it is the windows in the quarter panels. Were it not for those windows, this would be just another $1500 "back row beauty"! The 2000 through 2005 hearses are totally dead(pardon the pun) right now. They have to be extremly nice to even catch the attention of a small town funeral home.

Why in the world would anyone list a coach, that is in this rough of a condition, with a reserve price!? Insanity. The ONLY thing that this coach has going for it is the windows in the quarter panels. Were it not for those windows, this would be just another $1500 "back row beauty"! The 2000 through 2005 hearses are totally dead(pardon the pun) right now. They have to be extremly nice to even catch the attention of a small town funeral home.

I think it is a sharp coach, flaws and all, but that is just me.

It is sharp........ if you look past the $8000 list of issues that it has. If you can buy it for $2500 and put $8000 into fixing it up......... you will have yourself a really nice $7500 coach!

It is sharp........ if you look past the $8000 list of issues that it has. If you can buy it for $2500 and put $8000 into fixing it up......... you will have yourself a really nice $7500 coach!

Would it be worth that much? I have no idea, other than that I like the general style and colors of it.

I like the color and the body style. But road hard and put way wet to may times is a warning. Now the strikes agents the car counting the power train to me puts it 2 tops. But like Bill I think its a great looking car if only.

I have fear of the Northstar engine, like many other people. But, I was speaking to a guy who owns four Northstar powered Cadillacs, two of them have over 200k miles and still run strong, he loves them. And my 2004 seems to run really well, but we have only put fifty, or sixty miles on it. If I could get Lucille interested in it, I would buy this one myself, for a reasonable price, fix the cosmetic and mechanical issues and have a beautiful coach and I am not really a hearse-guy.

$3000 for a limo style commercial glass Masterpiece with an appealing interior color. I think someone got a neat coach for a good deal.

some times those fat hog turn to greased pigs before you eyes. other time it is the best buy you ever made. been there done that both ways more then once

I think we have now established what a rough 2000-2005 S&S limousine style Masterpiece is worth. That makes a standard landau in similar condition worth about half of that amount.

Back