'56 Eureka Landau Bars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurt Arends

PCS Elected Director 2021-2024
I have a pair of landau bars that were removed from a 1956 Eureka decades ago. These bars are very heavy and obviously chrome plated brass or bronze. Definitely not pot metal. Chrome is in good driver-quality condition. Black painted surfaces would have to be re-painted. Not sure as to how many years Eureka would have used these same bars. Includes mounting hardware, but bolts themselves will have to be replaced. Price is $250 plus shipping for the pair.

Will do Rocky. It will be as much as 2 weeks as I am just getting ready to head out the door and won't be back home until around Sept. 7th.

1956 Eureka Landau Bars

Finally got some photos taken. Eureka obviously used brass or bronze in casting these as they are very heavy. Not sure as to how many years they used these same bars, but I am guessing 1949 through 1957 as they quit color-keying them in 1958. These will have to have the painted areas re-painted. No pits, as brass and bronze do not pit. $200 for the pair plus shipping. Will deliver free to Milwaukee in August.

Attachments

• 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 261
  • 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 275
  • 018.jpg
    018.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 252
Status
Not open for further replies.