Coming to your mailbox soon...

Paul Steinberg

PCS Life Member President
Staff member
Super Site Supporter
Coming to your mailbox soon is the 2nd Commemorative Edition of the Professional Car Society International Meet that was held in Daytona Beach Florida. Thanks to the support of both Professional Car Society members and non members alike, this issue has been made possible. If you are a Site Supporter or Super Site Supporter of the Friends of the Professional Car Society website, and not a PCS member, please let me know your address if you would like a copy mailed to you. All Professional Car Society members that have a membership expiration of issue 146 or higher have been mailed this special issue. Thanks to all for supporting both the PCS and the Friends Website, thanks to Gregg for his pictures and splendid write up of the event, to Walt, Brady for putting it all together, and George for his editing skills.

Paul Steinberg, Senior Website Administrator
Dan Herrick, Senior Moderator
Robert Shepard, Website Administrator
Jerry Jacobson, Moderator
Tony Karsnia, Website Adviser (2009 - 2012)

Attachments

• spec 2.jpg
    spec 2.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 328
Received mine along with my directory CD yesterday here in Lebanon, TN! Thanks to all those who contribute on and to this site, the site administrators to make this possible and thanks to Walt, Brady and George along with Gregg and to everyone who contributed as well to this issue of the TPC for another fantastic publication!:071:

Yesterday was the first time I checked mail in close to a week and it was there, so not sure what day it came. Have not checked out the CD yet, Ive been trying to get the cars to bed for winter, today sounds like the last good day to get it done.

Coming to your mailbox soon is the 2nd Commemorative Edition of the Professional Car Society International Meet that was held in Daytona Beach Florida. Thanks to the support of both Professional Car Society members and non members alike, this issue has been made possible. If you are a Site Supporter or Super Site Supporter of the Friends of the Professional Car Society website, and not a PCS member, please let me know your address if you would like a copy mailed to you. All Professional Car Society members that have a membership expiration of issue 146 or higher have been mailed this special issue. Thanks to all for supporting both the PCS and the Friends Website, thanks to Gregg for his pictures and splendid write up of the event, to Walt, Brady for putting it all together, and George for his editing skills.

Paul Steinberg, Senior Website Administrator
Dan Herrick, Senior Moderator
Robert Shepard, Website Administrator
Jerry Jacobson, Moderator
Tony Karsnia, Website Adviser (2009 - 2012)

Paul, how can I get more copies to give out?

Coming to your mailbox soon is the 2nd Commemorative Edition of the Professional Car Society International Meet that was held in Daytona Beach Florida.

This reminded me to renew my Super Site Supporter membership. Well worth the money!

I was on my way out of the house when I got my mail......errands had to wait! Good issue that made me feel like part of the meet even though I didn't get there. My thanks to all who made this issue as good as it is.:applause::applause::applause:

Glad you are enjoying it.

Sorry it took us so long to get it out. And Mr. Staruk: you should become a Society member so you can get ALL 5 issues each and every year!!!!

This magazine is AWESOME!!! Damn, it makes me want to have been there and "I was!". The boys certainly made this event out to be another great PCS International Meet.

Thanks Gregg, Brady, Walt, and Tom and all others involved in putting this together. A special "Thank you" to Paul for taking the lead in generating the funds necessary for this great publication to be made.

Thank you-Thank you-Thank you!

Received mine yesterday but have not had time to do more than breeze through, looking at the photos. Mack says thank you for including him in the magazine and was especially pleased to see his buddies Rick Duffy and Nick Bliss also pictured in this issue.

Excellent work, and as always, our thanks to those who made this issue possible.

Recieved my copy here in Northern Calif...yeaterday.....one word "AWESOME"
......:applause:

THANK YOU to all that had a hand in making this possible !!!!!!!!!

WONDERFUL JOB EVERYONE !!!!!:thankyou2:

Im going to have to find out more about the Superior from Marengo, Iowa! Its always nice to see cars from your state, especally when I worked in Marengo for many years.
Great issue as usual!!

It is an honor to have a picture of my '66 Superior Cadillac Royale Rescue ambulance chosen as the cover car, out of the many beautiful cars at the meet, for this Special Souvenir Issue. I just want to say thank you to my friend Tony Karsnia for his superb photography skills and a humble thank you to whoever it was who decided to use it. We are truly blessed to have such a talented staff in our club. Great job on an, as usual, outstanding publication.

Back