1968 Miller Meteor limo-style combination $6500

Bill Marcy

PCS Member
I have to sell this car. Before I list it on EBAY, I wanted to offer it here.

This is a Kansas car, that subsequently passed through Tony Karsnia and Ed Renstrom and then to me. It is a straight, solid and original car. It has 68K miles and runs and drives well.

It needs; 1 Paint
2 Minimal rust repair on the lower edge
3 Windshield
4 Rubber front floor mat replaced, small tear in rear headliner
5 Minor odds and ends

The car is very clean and solid underneath. Has removable landau panels. It also has a new cot mattress.

I need to sell this car and I would like it to stay in The PCS.

Please PM, or call 201 342 4871. I will gladly email pictures.

Minimal rust on the lower edge of what? Doors, fenders, quarters....??? Holes, surface?

Sorry! The rust is on the bottom edge of two doors, I forget which side. There may be rust under the rocker panel molding, but if so, it is not visible.

right front and left center. I'm sure you will find a patch under the rocker molding on the fenders. but it has not gone out beyond the fenders. quarters were good. Bill you keep it there if I buy it back from you?

right front and left center. I'm sure you will find a patch under the rocker molding on the fenders. but it has not gone out beyond the fenders. quarters were good. Bill you keep it there if I buy it back from you?

Ed if he cant and you want it, you can put it in the garage here until space opens up for you. I have the room in the garage. No charge. Just get it here and home when you are ready.

Ed, I could keep it here until the end of April, after that date, I will no longer have that garage. BTW, I can easily understand you wanting it back, it is a great car.

Back