WANTED-license plate trim

John Royark JR

PCS Member
Not sure what the correct name for this is, but I need one, including the license plate lamp. It should be the same on this style Buicks and Chevys 1991?-1996. From what I found its a hearse only part, as all the "normal" cars I have seen are in the rear door.

plate surround.jpg

is it just the scabby look your trying to get rid of or is it torn up? they are a lot of products to freshen up the rubber baby buggy bumpers. the SME group has some renew that a lot of the parts place will either carry or be able to get. EastWood has one listed in there catalog to. it would look like they added that to keep from folding the licence plate up if you missed Que loading or unloading.

one might check with accubuilt to if Carl doesn't have one. is it a plastic part or cast out of foam? they did a lot of this kind of stuff that looked practical if they had made it out of something that would last.

one might check with accubuilt to if Carl doesn't have one. is it a plastic part or cast out of foam? they did a lot of this kind of stuff that looked practical if they had made it out of something that would last.

I would assume it is plastic not cast from foam, but since this piece is gone I have no idea.

Back