it's got to happen

John ED Renstrom

PCS Member
Super Site Supporter
the car cover came in for the 67 yesterday so we fired it up drove it around to warm things up and get the juices flowing before we park it outside and cover it over. mean time I don't want to leave the truck out another winter so we have 5 of the collector cars out side right now. been trying to get enough land across from me to put up a sheep shed but it's not happening right now. so this will do

Attachments

• IMG_5505.jpg
    IMG_5505.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 184
  • IMG_5508.jpg
    IMG_5508.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 178
  • IMG_5509.jpg
    IMG_5509.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 177
Thanks, ED. I bought a California Car Cover for my wife's restored 1966 911 20 years ago but it ruined the finish sitting outside, what is the secret?

Ed

I hope you get the land and building !!!

I hate to see that 67 you just did outside for the winter ...even with a cover.

I hope 2018 gets what you need brother !
Darren

In all the years I have used these covers I have not had any damage from them. I get the mid priced one and they have a soft interlining . We have always used the bungee cord in the center to keep them tight. The 86 has only been inside one winter since we got it in 05. You see the original cover over the top of the new one. To be honest with you there has been more damage on the cars inside then out. Seams like something is always falling over agents them or you catch one with a door that gets away. If you had a place to slide them in that you did not go in and out all the time that would be better. But at least now I'm forced to move them all a couple times a year. I had them were I could forget about it they would never get driven. That was why I sold the 72 high top. I had to move 3 to get it out and discovered that in 3 years I only put 300 miles on it. Now if someone feels sorry for them I'm open to letting them go to a good home. There is a lot of times I wish I only had one.

Back