FREE TS100 Speaker w/Bracket

Kurt Arends

PCS Elected Director 2021-2024
You pay the shipping and it's yours. Some damage to the horn.

Attachments

• TS100 #1.jpg
    TS100 #1.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 295
  • TS100 #2.jpg
    TS100 #2.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 280
thy make a nice behind the grill or hidden under the hood speaker. they are 11 ohm and will work with any of the federal sirens . nobody else needs one I'll get it from you

If that is what goes in the Federal 184 speaker light, I need one. I have two lights that are supposed to have the speakers in them, but someone has removed them. One is going to go on my 1978 Superior, and the other is going to be finding a new home in the spring. Cleaning out the garage, and a lot is going to be moving. Some may go to Craigslist, some eBay, and the rest is going to a Chinese recycling program. :D

Doubt it will work in a 184. I'll see if I can find a picture of the one I had when it was apart, but if memory serves, it was a special speaker that had the bell contoured to the 184 base.

Edit: in this thread you can see an exploded diagram of the CJ184, and the speaker horn is actually the base of the light. I suppose the internals of the TS100 might work in place of what was in the CJ184.

http://www.professionalcarsociety.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15057&highlight=Cj184

Last edited:
Back