1996 Cadillac 9,000 Original Miles Limo 6 Door

Paying mostly for that sites markup. But really it's still better to pay a little more for a sharp one thenf it is to bring a average on up to sharp.

It has always amazed me that there aren't more retirement/assisted living communities buying these old 6-doors! That's a lot of car for the money. It would make far more sense than chasing around town with an old airport shuttle bus with 5 people in it!

I was talking with a pro car distributor yesterday that had just sold a used 200? 6-door limo to a small town funeral home to be used as a lead car. I hadn't heard of that before, but it makes a lot of sense. The FD takes the preacher and the pallbearers with him in the 6-door.

I seriously doubt that you would find a nicer one or one with fewer miles............ if the color works for you!

Last edited:
1996 Cadillac 9,000 Original Miles Limo 6 Door High priced you are paying for the low miles. Not the most handsome in my view. http://www.ebay.com/itm/1996-Cadill...79d93bbd:g:uJ0AAOSwnHZYh7wn&item=182432906173

Very true Peter. Miles added to price but color will deduct. Most people have a need for special color and it would usually be white or black. Never seen one this color. I like it but not for everyone. These cars don't bring near what they should anymore even though great cars and I love them. I can see car bringing asking price.

Confirmed as former Ward FS, Gastonia car, out of business in 2016.
The first hearse I was privy to working with was a '71 Superior that came from Ward's. They had a '76 S & S Victoria, and '89 S & S fwd, and a '95 era Cadillac hearse... all same light blue color...

6-door limos this old rarely, if ever, go back into service with a funeral home anyway so color is not such a big factor.

Back