Emergency! DVD

Amazon now has "Emergency! The Final Rescues" on sale. It says it will be released in March. I assume this will be all 6 two-hour movies in the final "season" of "Emergency!"
  • "The Steel Inferno" - reprise of the Towering Inferno
  • "Survival on Charter 220" - plane crash
  • "Most Deadly Passage" - visit to Seattle
  • "What's a Nice Girl Like You Doing?" - visit to San Francisco
  • "The Convention" - another visit to San Francisco
  • "Greatest Rescues of Emergency" - Gage and Desoto are promoted, the series finale
Link here.

"The Steel Inferno" (I'm assuming that's what it was called) was on TV the other night. I had never seen it before. About 50 minutes into it I was wondering how they were going to wrap the whole thing uo in the next 10 minutes. Then I got the dreaded "to be continued..."

At least I didn't have to wait a week to see the rest...

Click here to order this DVD...

Please visit our Amazon Store to make this DVD and any of your other Amazon purchases. Please click the below link. This will bring you directly to the Amazon website, where you can order products. The website will get a small commission from Amazon for all of your purchases. If you go to our Amazon store first, and then do the rest of your shopping on Amazon, we will also get a small commission and it will not cost you a thing. This is one way that all website members can help to support the website..
Thanks Paul

CLICK HERE TO GO TO AMAZON.COM

OK, so here's my question for all the rabid "Emergency!" fans.

I was a rabid "Emergency!" fan back in the day when the show ran in Prime Time on NBC. I remember seeing most of the movies when they were shown on TV. They ran Saturday night at 8pm (Eastern) for two hours, but only once every couple of months for the last year.

I do NOT remember seeing either of the San Francisco movies on Prime Time.

I do NOT remember seeing them in syndicated reruns in the 80's. They did run the other movies, divided into 2 one-hour episodes ("to be continued" as Todd saw).

I saw them when TV Land ran "Emergency!" in 1999-2000. The San Francisco movies were included in that run. That was four hours of new (to me) film.

The various "Emergency!" fan websites have lists of all the episodes and their original airdates. For both SF movies, the airdates are listed only as "?".

So my question is, does anyone remember having seen the SF movies in Prime Time?

I was born in 75 so I watched reruns in the 80's. I have all the seasons on DVD except for these, actually I knew nothing about these, and will order them. Thanks Steve!!!:thankyou2::specool:

some time when you don't have anything else to do count how many Porter powers they left in buildings. in all most every airing they would jack some thing off someone and snatch them out just before it fell in. then call in load and go leaving all the equipment behind. I marlved at the budget that would keep that rig stocked.

I ordered the Final Rescues and they arrived last week. I have been watching them, and they are great. They were $1.50 cheaper than advertised, and Amazon credited my account. I also oredered them using the PCS Amazon connection. In on episode there was a Dodge Ambulance on a ferry boat in Seattle. It was marked Shepard Ambulance. Is this any relation to Robert Shepard?

Bought the CD set at Best Buy. Watched the Flight 220 video last night. Didn't remember the wreakage landing on the squad and the rag tag collection of ambulances that responded to the crash. Watched the Seattle one over the weekend and was reminded of how much more permissive the pre-hospital care was in Seattle vs LA.

I got mine last week as well. Now, I have every episode of Emergency! on DVD.

Now all I need is the Adam-12 episode that the Emergency! cast was on (I have it on VHS), and to find the long-lost episode of a show called "Sierra" that Johnny & Roy were on.

...In on episode there was a Dodge Ambulance on a ferry boat in Seattle. It was marked Shepard Ambulance. Is this any relation to Robert Shepard?
Yes, when Robert was born, they named him after the ambulance he was born in! :071: OK, a late April Fool's joke.

Now all I need is the Adam-12 episode that the Emergency! cast was on (I have it on VHS), and to find the long-lost episode of a show called "Sierra" that Johnny & Roy were on.

Yes, when Robert was born, they named him after the ambulance he was born in! :071: OK, a late April Fool's joke.

Well Considering how many Units they have LOL

Russ

The boys (5 & 6) and I have watched 1.5 episodes so far.. Some actual Super Chief tones and a wonderful clip of a SSFD's Chiefs car coming into a scene with a double tone wailing!! That made my morning :D

Steeeeve!

You can watch that episode on Hulu atlthough I'm not sure you can burn it on DVD from Hulu's DVR

Rick

Back