1964 cadillac Fleetwood Limo ,factory Air. .

1964 cadillac Fleetwood Limo ,factory Air. . NEW WINDSHIELD!!! 1964 cadillac fleetwood limo , unmolested , new windshield and rubber at a cost of 3k ! Very solid car , runs and drives well Motor Has New timing chain , most everything works. Many spares in trunk , needs cosmetics great project Car is complete , chassis solid trunk Has jack and spare and all trim for headliner https://www.ebay.com/itm/1964-Cadil...b:g:58QAAOSwjytaeS~0&vxp=mtr&autorefresh=true

Not really unmolested. But a whole lot of easy stuff to get off gone. It how ever selling st a realistic price right now.

..... and here is a complete parts car that can be had very inexpensively! The windshield is only covered because it is in perfect condition!

Attachments

• Matts cars 004 (2).jpg
    Matts cars 004 (2).jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 89
  • Matts cars 003 (2).jpg
    Matts cars 003 (2).jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 90
Jim Staruk needs the windshield wiper arms and blades from that car for his 1965 Limo. Can you make it happen???

No...... but he can!! He just needs to call the number that I put in the thread that I started.

get this one and the one in Minnesota to have all you need for one. i can find you the wiper stuff but the way Dan has been lately you might be better off buying this car

Back