'64 Eureka 3-Way In OR

Sorry. Forgot my attachment.

Attachments

• 00h0h_7uCXbpUfaaW_600x450.jpg
    00h0h_7uCXbpUfaaW_600x450.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 427
It sounds like this coach has found a new home within our group!! I will let the new owner tell you all about it when his deal is secure.

64 Eureka 3-Way In OR

Sent a deposit ,so should be a done deal. I have transport lined up but might be a few months. Owner said no problem sitting there until then but would like to get it moved as quickly as possible. I have some options to chk on in the AM and may be can get it moved sooner. If anyone knows of transport in the Grants Pass Oregon area and that would come to So Cal please let me know. Thanks
And a big thanks to Kurt for the post.:thankyou2::thankyou2:

64 Eureka

Congratulations Daniel !!! :applause:

Coach will certainly make a great addition to your stable !! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Many congratulations and welcome to the Eureka family! We certainly look forward to more detailed photos!

Many congratulations and welcome to the Eureka family! We certainly look forward to more detailed photos!

Should be down by this weekend. Big thanks to Huey Wick for taking the time to go up and grab it. It almost was on its way to being a band vehicle. I have a few to many and either the 65 Crown will be sold or this to fund other projects and make room . Once the 72 Olds is done I will be putting it up for sale also . Can not save them all but this was hard to pass up. Need to get a title and few other things so when I get to that put I will offer them up here and see if I have any takers and go from there.

Attachments

• DSC09990.jpg
    DSC09990.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 342
  • DSC07916_Copy.jpg
    DSC07916_Copy.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 342
  • 00h0h_7uCXbpUfaaW_600x450.jpg
    00h0h_7uCXbpUfaaW_600x450.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 330
I'll take the 1962 Buick Electra 225 Limo (By Flxible) off your hands, and give it a good home.:thumbsup:

Some paper work was sent ahead of the car, looks like a pretty early 64.

Attachments

• DSC03144.jpg
    DSC03144.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 161
that is interesting the owner brought the chassis and had it drop ship to Eureka. I knew most of the small players would do it either way they furnished the car or you furnished the car. no reason Eureka would do it that way either. one would wonder if the nose came painted in your color choice or not. you'll have to check the engine number to see if they got there chassis or someones elses. but in GM's 2 mouth of production they have run out 32 all ready.

That card would have been supplied to Eureka with the chassis, and when the chassis was completed with the new body, if Eureka knew who the purchaser of completed vehicle was going to be they would fill in the buyers information. If the vehicle was going to a Eureka dealership for inventory, then the name on the card would be filled in by the selling Eureka dealership, with the new owners name. I am assuming that Cadillac Motor Division, would only sell the bare chassis to body builders that they approved of. This assumption comes from the fact that Jack Pinner told me that they couldn't purchase Cadillac commercial chassis from their local Cadillac dealership, and they had to purchase completed standard production Cadillac's and then convert them into funeral coaches.

..... and to think that it's last owner or another prospective new owner may very well have thrown all of that documentation in the trash along with the table itself!

Back