1963 Cadillac Miller Meteor Flower Car AWFUL!

3 bids by one person, and it didn't move the needle past the opening bid of $5000. Once again a NO SALE. The third time should be the charm, where he becomes realistic on its true value..

Luckey!!!!! probably easier to win Powerball. That said bids were made in a 35 SECOND time frame. Remember bid will only advance IF YOU TRIP THE RESERVE otherwise it sits still. Example $5k opening bid with $7k reserve you bid $6k bid will register for $5k Sam Jones bids $6.1k Sam will be high bidder for $6.1k. you bid again this time $6.5k bid will go to $6.2k you high bidder. Sam hits it again for $6.4k you are still the high bidder at $6.5k. NOW you decide you want to CYA so you bid $7.5k bid will jump to $7.0k RESERVE MET you the high bidder. Once in a while you will catch someone who wants to know the reserve they will place a bid for say $40K bid will jump to $20K reserve met if that was reserve then bidder retracts bid and walks away smarter. Not trying to preach just inform.

Yes to play the game you have to know the in and outs. Me I'm the kind of guy that wants to know what do you want for it. I have No interest in haggling. For me it's you want to sell how much, if that is countered with what will you give me I walk away. Because you don't want to sell you want to wheel and deal. This Seller has started out with the Ida that he has it and the whole world wants it. Now one could get it And finish making a interesting rig out of it. But it will never be as interesting as what it was to start with. Just not even my Ida of a rat rod.

Back