'74 M-M End-Loader

The 64 flower car for have the money looks more interesting to me. But you would get a lot more then 7ngrand into getting it up to this shape. It was down in the others you might like list on the bottom. I can't figure out how to cut and past on this tablet.

The 64 flower car for have the money looks more interesting to me. But you would get a lot more then 7ngrand into getting it up to this shape. It was down in the others you might like list on the bottom. I can't figure out how to cut and past on this tablet.

This came from CW coach and needs lots of metal work .This description from the ad sums it up= Item condition:Used “NEEDS RESTORATION”

Has been on Ebay a few times with I think a BIN of $14,500.

You're comparing apples to oranges on this one, Ed. The flower car has the potential to be worth many times more than this end-loader ever would be, but the flower car needs about 25 grand in restoration, if done right. I have seen the flower car in person when Carl had it. I would have LOVED to have owned it, but I realized that it needed far more work than I wanted to take on. This end-loader doesn't look like it needs much........ and it spent most of its 69,000 miles in Oklahoma!

Back