WTB: 1980-84 Cadillac Factory Fleetwood Limousine

Hello,

Thanks for having me here at The Professional Car Society! A friend of my recommended my joining.

I'm looking to buy a 1980-84 Factory Cadillac Fleetwood Limousine. I'm not interested in coach built stretches. I'd like to find an all original "factory" model. My preference is a blue color, but I will consider all colors. I'm not looking to restore a vehicle and hope to find one that is nice aesthetically and runs well.

I've always liked the Jimmy Carter / Ronald Reagan era limousines. Its important to me that I find an original factory vehicle.

I can be reached in Reading, PA at 610-334-6403.

Once again thanks, I appreciate It!

Charles Bucky Barbour

I live very close to Fleetwood, PA where the early Cadillac Fleetwoods were made, part of my interest in Cadillacs. I currently drive a 2002 DTS and have owned several Cadillacs in my life.

Being retired now, I have the time to search for a 1980-84 Cadillac Fleetwood Factory Limousine.

I have found 3 for sale and have eliminated them from my search. A blue 1980 that had a swapped Eldorado 425 and a 1983 black. The 1980 Owner really couldn't answer my questions about the car and with a swapped engine I was afraid to take a chance. The 1983 was originally blue and was painted black, interior was apart and it just required lots of work. A 1977 that I found on Craigslist in Bridgeport, Conn with 47,000 miles, green in color looks very good I'm not a real fan of the 77-79s and didn't like the color. Owner is asking $2,500 and can be reached at 610-275-9990 if anyone is interested.

I'm hoping to find something here and appreciate any member providing what they find or know about.

Charles Barbour
Reading, PA

Wanted Forum

I'm a new member and have spent the last hour or so just familiarizing my self with the forums. I tried to post a thread on the Wanted Forum and was unable to? How do I post a Wanted To Buy (WTB) request on the Wanted Forum?

I'm searching for a 1977-84 Cadillac Fleetwood Factory Limousine and prefer 80-84 non divider midnight blue or hatteras blue.

Any help provided would truly be appreciated.

Charles Bucky Barbour

your post here is a good as one in the want adds. just hang on one will turn up. might take 6 months to find the one you want. if any one had oe outside they wanted to part with the would have gotten back to you with it. so its keep checking . are you a member of the CLC club. one more good place to look as the only deal in caddys.

Back