A little spring cleaning!

Jeremy D. Ledford

PCS Volunteer Chapter President
Decided today to give the Lifeliner a old fashioned scrub down and bath today now that the weather here in Tenn. is starting to get nice again. Thought that since I have got it running moving and stopping it at least deserved that. Last Sunday afternoon/evening she got all new battery cables and a new ignition switch to replace the original one that dropped a leg and got moved up to the drive way from the barn since it was finally dry enough to drive it out from there where it had set since coming home back in November. More than likely this is the first wash this thing has had in about 30 years. Although she is rusty and the paint is shot she does look a bit better with all that 30 years of dirt, moss and mold build up washed off now. Even put the wheel covers and fender skirts back on too! No matter how a car looks a clean car is a happy car!

Attachments

• image-2124528193.jpg
    image-2124528193.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 384
  • image-2168860309.jpg
    image-2168860309.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 383
Looks Good Jeremy !!:thumbsup:

I would rather drive her in the condition she is in then 90% of the cars on the road today !!!
She has grace,style and dignity.......and an identity all her own,something that lacks in todays cars !!
Keep up the good work !!:applause:
Jim

Great Jeremy!!

That looks great. Little by little you will bring her back to her original glory!

Good news

Glad to see the progress. I think it is great that you were able to save this car. It is great that you know the history of this car and have given it new life.

Lookin' good :) That has to be the worst looking hood I have ever seen, wow. Oh, what about those tires? Ya forgot to clean the whitewalls!! LOL

it doesn't need re born just a face lift. a good cleaning inside and out always make you feel better and the car run better .

side signs ?

I wonder why the side signs were mounted where they are, instead of centered between the " ditch lights " ? It looks a little bit odd............?

Bill Leveretts 73 MM signs are set in a similar pattern, centered over the rear window (as the reference point).

Back