Orange Ferno Stair Chair

Didn't need it, but too good of a deal to pass up!

I am in the same camp as Ed... I have more "junk" or "stuff" than I need or want. A lot of it is headed to eBay for disposal, once I get finished sorting everything. I loaded up my trailer, and gave almost all of it away for pennies on the dollar at a swap meet. The bigger and heavier the item, the less it is worth to me, with certain exceptions, such as a 30 pound jug of R12.

I am in the same camp as Ed... I have more "junk" or "stuff" than I need or want. A lot of it is headed to eBay for disposal, once I get finished sorting everything. I loaded up my trailer, and gave almost all of it away for pennies on the dollar at a swap meet. The bigger and heavier the item, the less it is worth to me, with certain exceptions, such as a 30 pound jug of R12.

I don't remember you having listed much of anything for sale on this site?? Don't we get a shot at the stuff the you "give away for pennies on the dollar"??

I don't remember you having listed much of anything for sale on this site?? Don't we get a shot at the stuff the you "give away for pennies on the dollar"??

How many Corvairs do you own, and what parts would you like? How about some mid 1980's Pontiac taillights? Need some old Ford script tools... Sorry, those sold at Carlisle. Most of what I am getting rid of, isn't pro car related.

Most of us are interested in more than just pro-car stuff! I own 5 Imperials and I buy all kinds of bizarre $#!+!

I would like to acquire a ferno model 11 or 106w (not sure on model numbers) with the old style green vinyl material...

here is a 11 and the second pictures a 107 which is the one that started out this thread.

Attachments

• ferno #11 in place in a 63 superior.jpg
    ferno #11 in place in a 63 superior.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 63
  • ferno #107  portably streacher.jpg
    ferno #107 portably streacher.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 61
Yes, the 11 is what I am looking for. I do not want a stair chair. I want use the 11 to hang from the ceiling for demos

Back