View Single Post
Old 01-10-2010, 11:18 AM
Website Member

Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts

Paul, A huge thanks for this message to everyone. Like Dennis, I had two this past year & I was blessed with the paramedics who responded (they had just done a fire inspection on my business one week before & remembered me. They also stopped by the office a week later to check on me). They got me to the ER quickly after the first one and got treatment. Finally found out the strokes were not caused by any of the "usual" causes (diet, BP, strress, etc.) but rather chemical exposure many years ago. I'm under long term treatment but getting better. Long story short, I tried to brush them off, that is, until they found me uncouncious in my office. So EVEYONE!! needs to heed your message, male & female, young and "more experienced" alike. Ya just never know!!

Sad part is that I've been in medicine for over 40 yrs and should have know better. But then we make the worst patients. That plus I have a 20+ yr old mind trapped in a 60+ yr old body

The part that gets me is that I just can't work on the cars like I want to. That part sucks. So listen up everyone.

James Fischer (08-14-2017)