'69 M-M Combo In Atlanta

Last time I saw this car was about 10 years ago and it probably had not ran for a few years before that. A tree limb and fell on the beacon and broke the globe and it has had rain getting in for the last 10 or so years. I have rode in this car back years ago and it was nice then. Yes solid ga car but interior shot now. Probably get it running again. Belonged to the late Thomas Eskew of Atlanta. He had dozens of decent cars he enjoyed in his younger days.

It looks like the headliner is down in front, but it looks like a lot of the interior would clean up. The crinkle roof even looks good.

never good to bundle 3 together. most people would only be interested in one transportation on 3 would run there price so far up to be not worth it

A lot of old coaches go this direction as many subsequent owners lose interest quickly or don't have adequate, indoor storage. This is just one of many.

but surprising what a clean out and bath will do. looks like just he one molding loose and the MM cowl leak up front. expect some rust on the lower doors one at least that the drain holes were covered over on. be a nice one redone but I'm projected out and running out of time for comments.

At least they are obtainable if not there. I will never understand why anyone would list a car on eBay looking like this. One day of cleaning can add big money in terms of selling price......... and get rid of the damned casket!

Didn't this ad have a price for all three vehicles the other day? It now says $1 and make offers. Probably would have moved if they kept a price on it, now it'll be one of those "the last guy offered me xxxx.xx" and it'll just sit there until it's worthless.

That is the way they were originally listed. No pricing was listed as a group or individually. It does make mention that these would be good parts cars, which would lead you to believe that the seller would be reasonable.

That seems reasonable. I could swear when I first saw the ad it said $3500 for all three, but maybe I mixed it up with something else I was looking at.

Back