one more time

John ED Renstrom

PCS Member
Super Site Supporter
finally got the float I picked up in french lake in the carburetor on the 53. the old gal sounds better every time we fire it up. still a long was to go but I think we'll get there. not the trick is to get it to run on it's own tank.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QS-UfbqdM8[/ame]

it has it's place in the shop it came with my second pro car, my first caddy. it has keep me safe on all the rest. I may be deep in S creek but I will not be with out a paddle

That looks like way too much fun. You've got a great setup there, Ed; if you get up the hill and the engine stalls, you can just coast her back down to home!

Are you ever going to pay any attention to the silver one parked at the curb?

got a intake that should be here tomorrow. then it gos down to have someone else swap it out and we will see if I did anything else bring it home. I have cleaned the rust out of the gas tank put on a new fuel pump and flushed out the gas filter you can't get anymore. added a in line filter just before the pump. and put new gaskets on the left manifold. reset the points I mess up at Fairmont when it would not idle for me. put the gas filler lid back on and lubed all the hinges and latches. put the wire back in the harness that gos up the left side. opened up the drain holes in the doors and pressure washed out the engine compartment and front undercarriage. tighten the leaking hose on the power steering that was making the mess in there. as Soon as I get it back and running good I have it scheduled to get the muffler and tail pipe replaced. then we'll get grandmother out for her fall ride. I hope next week. but other then that I've just tinkered a little on it and though about how we are going to paint it. I do need to get the bugs off from the trip to. but I still got a paying job in the shop so some things will have to wait.

Just do the work on the 1968 and put it on the tab of the guy that owns the 1963... from 2000 miles away, he will never know the differance... :4_11_9:

it's friends:respect: like you that make all the trade secrets a picture window. of course he is paying for it were else am I going to get any money.
but not to worry I'm good a cooking the books. but what I really need to do is get back on it to earn some money. spend the day to day putting stuff I have been piling here and there away

it's friends:respect: like you that make all the trade secrets a picture window. of course he is paying for it were else am I going to get any money.
but not to worry I'm good a cooking the books. but what I really need to do is get back on it to earn some money. spend the day to day putting stuff I have been piling here and there away

Ed, don't listen to Paul, he's a bad influence!:eek:

don't forget you got my car. things go both ways. but I know what you mean by a bad influence. that man is a danger to himself. :14_6_12:

Memo to my attorney......

Strike Ed Renstrom and Brenden Martin from the will.. :thumb:

Back