1994 Cadillac LIMOUSINE 1 OWNER! 21K miles

1994 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham LIMOUSINE 1 OWNER! 21K MLS The engine on this vehicle is running properly. The mileage represented on this vehicle is accurate. This vehicle has a smooth shifting transmission. Overall, this vehicle's exterior is clean. The interior is clean and in good condition.If you have any questions contact us at 609-375-5972 I can Look at this if anyone needs it looked at. https://www.ebay.com/itm/1994-Cadil...4:g:tisAAOSwYHtbo~6j&vxp=mtr&autorefresh=true

Who the heck built that thing? Why does it have a second front seat facing the rear? Why does it sit so low in the front? Why is the headliner so screwed up? Who picked out those ugly-ass tires??

You guys missed the spiffy rear AC unit. Tires are good Michelins but the morons put the raised white letters out yeech on a limo. As far as the front being low goes since the body converter is unknown (perhaps for the better) this may not have been a limo package before the conversion so front springs would not handle the extra load. In any case about all its got going for it is the 21k miles. The interior is sure not a selling point.

Looks like some one tossed in a front seat for the center one.to bad the left the covers off the tracks. From the tiny picture on the tablet it has the 350 in it so some one started with a limo package at least. I would bet the air ride is gone in the front. As the struts for it are no longer being sold you would need to change it to a passive system. Some one bought a cheap car cobbled a few things and is tired of it. Would be my guess.

There appears to be a builder's name plate on both front fender's . also there was or still is a company called mtg part's, i believe they changed there name to infparts out of Strafford mo. where you can buy replacement extension panel's and just about everything else. for a limousine or a funeral coach.

Last edited:
As Brady alluded to, if it truely has only 21,000 miles........ it was a rough 21,000 miles!

LT-1 is a 350 modifiied with tuned port fuel injection different and not more reliable distrbiuter and water pump. It made the Caprice cop car the quickest of its type and was used in the Buick Roadmaster and the Rear Drive Cadillacs from, 94 to 96. The same engine with aluminum heads and different camshaft variations was used in Cameros, Pontiac Firebirds,and Corvettes. One of my customers has a Caprice Cop Car with a 650 HP LT-1 quite impressive.

some of us just except is as one more variation of a small block chevy. had they left the HEI that would have had a good engine. but the engineers at GM never could leave a good thing alone:rolleyes:

My understanding was that the optional 5.7L, that was available as an option from '90-'92, became standard equipment in '93. Then in '94, the LT1 version came out and was standard equipment through '96.

If you are talking Cadillac and Buick yes but Caprices were still available with a non 350 till the end. We even had quite a few small motor 93 to 96 Cop cars.

The 9C1 Police Package could have been equipped with the 4.3L V6 if so desired.......not that I would desire it.

Back