Adeana Manufacturing Co. Stretcher help

Never heard of them,that appears to be a 2 cot goes beside main stretcher in unit,if you pull the legs and wheels straight back they should fold flat for easy storage,label does not look as a ferno, label would be metal, longer lasting.

vary few of them did. I bet the tag is from a suppler. it looks like a newer ferno #11 to me. you want to pass it on I'm still shopping for one in black.

I though the ones with the tap you pushed in were older then the ones you slid the wheel out of the pin. I never got into any of this stuff tell the 90s so it all a guess on dates to me. I do know you get pinched with either of them and they all fold up on you when you don't expect it.

One more

I had to type something because it won't let you just post a photo. I'm sure most of you don't need a play by play of what you're looking at.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 114
that shows the catch nicely this is the other one talked about the 11 I have are this style. instead of pulling the leg back your push the tap in to release and re adjust. here is the same thing on a #10

Attachments

• ferno #10 folding stretchera.jpg
    ferno #10 folding stretchera.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 61
Back