1960 Cadillac Miller-Meteor Hearse Project

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Cadillac-Ot...6ac8caf6:g:gpwAAOSwTA9X1453&item=272374483702

Another non-runner project and a very pleasant seller :p

An all original very rare very solid 1960 Cadillac Hearse. Original motor is in the car not running at this time it's been sitting since the 80's the only major rust is in the front floor pans (where the driver sits) and a few pin holes in some body panels surrounding areas are solid and NOT full of cancer you WON'T find another hearse this old, original and solid! Money talks BS walks! Please don't waste my time if you're not a serious buyer than don't bother! Message me with your number if you want me to call you. I don't text it's phone calls ONLY! Thank you!
It's 95% complete the parts that are missing are generic to a 60 Cadillac they aren't hearse specific. The car comes with a bill of sale it's been out of the system for MANY years! I can get a title if need be but it will cost the new buyer some money to get the vehicle inspected for a vin verification.

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 287
I wonder if this is the same car she had for sale before where she couldn't figure out that I wanted to see pics of the rear interior.

love the speech pay me what I want of get out and you straighten out the title your self. yes mam thanks for showing me a few pictures .

She obviously has never restored one of these...

"....the parts that are missing are generic to a 60 Cadillac they aren't hearse specific."

Like replacing her 'crystal clear' commercial glass windshield for starters. I've found the reproduction glass but not original tinted 59-60. Shipping alone was excessive.
Wasn't this the Coach that was sitting out in the desert and they advertised it months ago on the back of a rollback? I can't even imagine taking on a project like this unless you HAD to have a 1960 and you had very deep pockets.

Back