Are these parts for my 64 combo?

Found these in my pile outside...can anyone identify them and tell me where and if they go to my 64 Superior combo? Any help appreciated

Attachments

• cad plate.jpg
    cad plate.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 213
  • cad plates.jpg
    cad plates.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 216
parts for ?

Doug,
While I don't have much Superior experience my best guesses are:
the flat piece in the first picture is a battery tray (maybe homemade) or a mount for an under the hood siren.
the second picture looks like a cross member that would have held the 2 flat straps that are used to hang the gas tank under the car/coach.
With that said we can now wait for the experts to come forward.
Good luck in your quest to find out what these are.
Mike

FYI - my commercial chasis fuel tank was destroyed at the radiator shop, so I lost it AND the fuel filler neck piece. Replaced with a non CC fuel tank, and all I have is a rubber hose coming up to filler door, no cap. Sad but true. So if anybody knows where I could at least get a fuel filler piece and what goes with it, I'd be a happy camper.

run out to the junk yard and grab a old tank and cap pick one with a filler neck as straight as you can. then look under the flap and you find a tab coming out of the body next to the door opening. that was superiors mount for the neck. cut the neck off the tank and weld a tab on one side that you can drill a hole into and put a big screw threw it in that body tab. hook your rubber hose up to the bottom and then your vent line and your got all that Superior did.

that plate is the siren mount that goes behind the grill you were talking about. the other is the cross member under the transmission I would guess.

all the pictures I have seen it's behind the grill to the left of the hood catch. just about level with the top of the bumper. you'll just have to crawl under there and match up holes. they had to have drilled something to mount it. take a punch with you and you find one hole slit it threw the plate into it and the others will show right up.

The first item you show looks similar to the siren mounting plate on my 72 M-M. Mine mounts on the bottom, in the center, between the bumper and the radiator support. The siren is mounted on top of this plate behind the bumper. Sorry I don't have a photo.

Back