Rough 1954 Henney Junior

That's just a decent parts car, at this point. Far too rusty and there isn't enough interest in the Henney Jrs to justify putting that kind of money into one.

I have Lots of parts for it if anyone takes the plunge.

I wish I could take you up on that offer Pete. We would love to have a Henney Junior ambulance. The other problem would be that it would need to be automatic, so Lucille could drive it. I guess that is a dream that can't happen.

This one has been around a while the price is getting better. They had another 54 Junior in nice condition don't know if they sold it or not.
I know where the blue one went - not to my garage, I already have one, I don't have permission to say where it is yet. It will be taken care of but will need some work I'm sure.

I know where the blue one went - not to my garage, I already have one, I don't have permission to say where it is yet. It will be taken care of but will need some work I'm sure.

Steve, are you referring to Mahlon Thompson's former Henney Junior, that subsequently went to Bo Pound? That was a truly beautiful car.

Steve, are you referring to Mahlon Thompson's former Henney Junior, that subsequently went to Bo Pound? That was a truly beautiful car.
No, I'm not sure where that went. I was referring (and I think Pete was too) to this blue one, from the Mike Reichenbach collection, also sold from the same place.

Of course, Pete could also have been referring to the red '54 Henney Junior that was also sold from the same dealership, and also part of Mike Reichenbach's collection. I don't know what happened to that.

(And did you notice, the rough one has the same paint colors as mine?)

Attachments

• 54HenneyPackardJrxReichenbach1b.jpg
    54HenneyPackardJrxReichenbach1b.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 108
  • 54HenneyPackardJrLeRoyIL1a.jpg
    54HenneyPackardJrLeRoyIL1a.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 89
Back