In the mail...........

Brady D Smith

PCS Life Member / PCS Past President
TPC #132 is in the mail. I think you will be very happy with it. It contains some magnificent historical photographs that have never before been published.

Very nice!

Thanks for the update Brady. I am looking forward to receiving it.

Thanks to you and Walt (and anyone else involved) for all the work that you have put into this and every other issus of TPC!

Proof of what can be accomplished...

Now that PCS is pretty much "back to business" (and being enjoyed the way we've known it), isn't it refreshing to see the positive progress? Meets have been extremely enjoyable; Walt and Brady are getting the magazine back on track; LeeAnn is getting the finances back in order and properly accounted for; this website is proof of the hard work Paul has done; Rick Duffy has been an excellent leader through it all... I could go on and on.

I have heard bits and pieces of what TPC 132 contains and I'm very excited to see it. Thanks to all who contributed to this issue!

Could not agree more with what Tony has stated. I just got an email from another PCS member who says they are more excited about being involved with the PCS after the Int'l Meet than ever before. They go on to say they would like to do more. Two Florida members are re-newing their memberships due to this turn around.
"CONGRATULATIONS" to all involved in getting this organization back on track and once again can say I'm proud to be a member. :thumbsup:

Could not agree more with what Tony has stated. I just got an email from another PCS member who says they are more excited about being involved with the PCS after the Int'l Meet than ever before. They go on to say they would like to do more. Two Florida members are re-newing their memberships due to this turn around.
"CONGRATULATIONS" to all involved in getting this organization back on track and once again can say I'm proud to be a member. :thumbsup:

I hope one of those is Tony Deming. If you see him tell him I said hello.

I am looking forward to getting the latest edition of TPC! I am also extremely happy to see the PCS moving in a positive and fun direction, once again.Happy Days are here again!

Arrived here today! Great job to the publishing team!

All the pictures are grand, but my favorite is definately the centerfold. I'm starting to sound like a dirty old man now talking about drooling over a centerfold.

Again guys, great job!

INCREDIBLE!!

It just arrived, you all out did yourselves!! I don't want to spoil the beauty of it for anyone but I do have to say:

Somebody up there likes me - A whole section on Nationals!!!

I have to leave out of town for a couple of days and I now have reading to take with me.

Thanks Brady and everyone involved. Great job.

hay the pack train arrived here to. its people willing to share there finds that make this club great. vary good job and thanks to all that shared there stuff so it could go out. the final assembly center fold looks so much different then the one at GM plant in flint. you would think they were repairing cars not building them. yes it's the 50s look how dark it is in there.

how dark and...

How dark is it in the old AJ Miller building. Remember it is an old picture. The MM Chapter just visited the site and got inside this very building. While not lit by modern vapor lights or hundreds of fluoresent bulbs the large windows let in a great amount of light. We were also informed that the front 3 story section of the Miller building will be razed as soon as your tax dollars (stimulus money) get to the powers that be in the local area. One more piece of procar history just waiting to bite the dust.
I read this one cover to cover like any other copy of The Professional Car. Then I looked at the pictures again. Then again. Truly one of the best issues we have had in our hands. Many thanks to one and all involved in getting this issue to print. Absolutely a great job!
Mike

I got my #132 today-er, well, yesterday (Monday). I do need to get to bed! Great find on those Miller photos, Jeremy! Thanks for sharing them with us. Unexpected treasures like these (as well as the National article by Rich Litton-haven't finished that one yet) are what makes the arrival of the magazine exciting. I remember how exciting it was when I joined PCS in the early 80s to get a new issue, before the "instant internet" era of today. It's nice to see not EVERYTHING related to our favorite cars isn't first available on the web! :D

This issue is even greater than the last. If you are not a dues paying member of the PCS receiving this fantastic magazine, you have no idea what you are missing. There aren't words to describe it. It is just fantastic, and there is not one bit of a Tennessee twang to Jeremy's article. :thumbsup:

Ditto

Paul: DITTO from CA!..... the NON National PCS'ers don't know what they are missing! Great articles and pictures ALWAYS! MM

Back