1986 Fleetwood Seventy Five Nice!

Contact him and see if he might be interested in a swap for your ambulance.

I did speak with the seller, seems like a nice guy. I have checked out this car last year and it is just as advertised. If anyone is interested, you will not be disappointed with the car.

Go for it. It was a dark day at Cadillac when those came out.

The wife is holding tough right now, she is saying "when the Pontiac is sold" so unless I can persuade her, I can't. It may have been a dark day at Cadillac, when these came out, but for a neat little limo for the hobby, it would do just fine for me.

They are a real nice small limousine. I have white one with blue interior. It is not a formal and the jump seats are tight. I can only guess what the leg room is like with the partition. A fun car to drive for sure. My car came out of Texas so it was pretty clean underside. Bill it is a little bigger than the Chrysler. Just explain to her that it would not take much more space than the Chrysler, also a fun car to drive.

They are a real nice small limousine. I have white one with blue interior. It is not a formal and the jump seats are tight. I can only guess what the leg room is like with the partition. A fun car to drive for sure. My car came out of Texas so it was pretty clean underside. Bill it is a little bigger than the Chrysler. Just explain to her that it would not take much more space than the Chrysler, also a fun car to drive.

Thanks Gus, I agree with you. Actually, I rode in this limo, it seemed comfortable in front and back.

How was the Cadillac engine that year? I read you should replace the timing chain in this engine at 60,000 miles

Back