Fleetwood Seventy-five Limousines

Chad Oolman

PCS Member
I have always admired the Cadillac Fleetwood Limousines and ran across the one pictured below, A 1969 Formal Landau. The car has been stored for a long time in a small town near Tallahassee, Florida and has 43,XXX original miles. The owner is asking $20,000 which seems very high to me.

Does anyone have some thoughts on cars like this? Value, rarity, etc. Anyone near Tallahassee that is familiar with the car or would be willing to go and look at it?

My goal is to find a well preserved original factory limousine, not necessarily a landau model, although I do like the uniqueness of a landau. Any input/help would be appreciated.

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

One you don't have to put money back into is worth a little more to you. Look it over will and you decide if it's worth it to you. That's all you need to lock at. To me it's high at half that. But still its what's it worth to you

The pics look very nice indeed, but that's a pretty stiff price, and you'd almost certainly have to wave greenbacks at the seller in person to get any serious negotiations going.

Looks like a nice car Chad, but check the chrome real well. The Landau bar appears to have some pitting that is common with coastal cars. The price is a bit stiff, but there is no way you could restore one for that amount.

Back