For Sale - Illini Chapter Annual Project

Patrick J. Martin

PCS Life Member/Illini Chapter President
For the past few years, the Illini Chapter has offered a model railroad car decorated for a coachbuilding company. Originally intended to be a one-time item, they have proven to be surprisingly popular, and as they say, you can't argue with success! So for 2015, the Illini Chapter is pleased to present our fifth annual coachbuilder model railroad car. This year we are honoring the Henney Motor Company of Freeport, Illinois. As in past years, these are HO scale cars produced by the Accurail model railroad company specifically for the Illini Chapter.

The cars are available in easy-to-build kit form at $19.98 each, or ready-to-run at $29.98 each, and are available in two road numbers. Shipping will be $5.25 for one car, or $6.50 for two or more. Checks or money orders can be made payable and mailed to:

Illini Chapter PCS
918 W. Colfax Street
Palatine, IL 60067

Or an online PayPal payment can be sent to superior1980@yahoo.com

My sincere thanks for making this ongoing chapter project the success that it has been!

Patrick J. Martin
President
Illini Chapter

Attachments

• Henney2.jpg
    Henney2.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 448
Any pics of the other four? Would be neat to see them all together.

These are the first four releases, in order of their release. These are all sold out.

Attachments

• Riddle_Final.jpg
    Riddle_Final.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 410
  • nash.jpg
    nash.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 406
  • Kissel.jpg
    Kissel.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 420
  • Northwestern_Casket1915.jpg
    Northwestern_Casket1915.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 406
If there was enough demand, would you consider doing a second run of any of the first four? Thanks

If there was enough demand, would you consider doing a second run of any of the first four? Thanks

If there was enough demand, I would be more than happy to issue a re-release. Though "enough demand" would need to be close to 50 interested persons, as 50 cars is the manufacturer's minimum order for a custom run.

If anyone wants a Kissel Motor Car boxcar as shown above, I have one I got from Patrick for sale. Same price as listed.

I either got one in error or more than one so I have one for sale.

Let me know,
Darren

Back