Selling 1972 MM Landau Traditional

Kevin Lynch

PCS Member
Just a pre ebay heads up....do to a slight shift in interest I am selling my '72 MM which I bought last summer. When it came in the radiator was aluminum and I had it replaced since I get my vehicles judged by AACA standards. The car had no a/c compressor or condenser and I had new ones installed. I've kept up with anything it needed. The interior is just awesome. The original was Contessa Pewter (Dark Gray) and is now PPG Light Maple red with a black crinkle top. The exterior could use a little bit of paint attention however I have two quarts of paint that come with the car.
The car has been under an RV cover since I bought it last year.
You can see plenty of pictures at www.ThisOldFireTruck.com and click on 72 Caddy. Asking 8k but open to offers. E-mail me for my home phone number if you'd like to talk about it.
Thanks!!!!

72 MM has broken leaf springs.

I found the '72 has broken leaf springs. So I'll have those replaced as soon as I get my '35 pumper out of the shop. ASKING 6k as is or 8k after springs are replaced. Plenty of pix on the website www.ThisOldFireTruck.com

The mfg plate shows the car was Contessa Pewter (dark gray) but it is now light maple. I made a public record request from the state of PA and have the original owner's info.

Thanks
Kev

Long story short

Carey the guy didn't like the wobbly driver window. I noticed the crinkle top roof in the sunlight looked strange- like you could see where I treated it last fall. The hood needs a repaint and he said the fender skirts didn't match. So it's still here and to be honest with you PCS people, I'll sell it as-is for 6k otherwise if I have the paint work done it will be higher. I had someone look at the window and when he realized it wasn't really a Cadillac door he backed off. Any ideas???
Thanks for asking

that is the usual case. the front door is a hybrid the front tip being the caddy frame where it meets the cowl and center door a creation from MM regulators and hardware a modified something, never have figured what the used. about the only thing caddy on the door is the mirror and the handle.

but what it sounds to me like is some one shopping for a parts for there caddy. willing to buy a locale one and part it out. took one look and no since buying stuff you can't use

Back