Great Time in Harrodsburg KY

Josh Gentry

PCS Member
We had a great time at the meet in Harrodsburg KY this weekend. We had 10 Pro Cars, 3 Combos, all M-M's, 2 Limos, and 5 hearses. And at least 20 people, if not more. My coach dessided it wanted to dump a rusty part or 2 on the enterstate on the way up, but other than that, it was a great trip. I didn't get to take a lot of pictures due to me not charging my camra before I left, but heres a couple I did take. The first one is LeeAnn's new Milly on her way to her first PCS meet.

Josh

Attachments

• rsz_milly.jpg
    rsz_milly.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 171
  • rsz_2mm2e.jpg
    rsz_2mm2e.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 179
  • rsz_67hb.jpg
    rsz_67hb.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 176
seeing red

Richard,
I like the red lens better every time I see it. I am also happy that the wire wheels and narrow white wall tires are gone. They will fit several other vehicles my son and I have so they will be used on something.
Mike

As you can tell a great time was had by all who were in Harrodsburg this past weekend! A great turn out, good ice cream, great fellowship and great cars! And yes, even a few good cigars smoked as well! Larry Sanders and his crew were once again great host as usual! Pictures and more reports will follow soon! Thanks to all who were there and Larry and crew for once again having us there!

Back