last show of my car show season

Rocky Fluegge

PCS Member
well today i ran the old poncho out to the last show of the season out in my neck of the woods. It was the creepers car club hallowheels show.
they gave out just a couple of awards and old ambulance won the best of show, "it was a people's choice award". It was a cool hand made trophy, i think way cooler then the wood and plastic type. I thought that was pretty cool for a old patina coach.
It was a cold rain on and off day at the show. There was one other hearse at the show today. It had big wheels and pearl paint.
Here is some pics from the show and of the award.

Attachments

• creeper hallowheels show 022.jpg
    creeper hallowheels show 022.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 319
  • creeper hallowheels show 011.jpg
    creeper hallowheels show 011.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 315
  • creeper hallowheels show 015.jpg
    creeper hallowheels show 015.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 312
  • creeper hallowheels show 008.jpg
    creeper hallowheels show 008.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 313
  • creeper hallowheels show 009.jpg
    creeper hallowheels show 009.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 313
Shows winding down here fast too. Time to get ready to put them to sleep for the winter. last week I got the winter hearse ready to handle anything that comes.
Great trophy, I would love to have one like that instead of those cookie cutters like everyone else gives out.

Darn. Your car show season comes to an end and down here we're getting ready to kick into high gear!

Love the 57!

Richard, you guys in the warm weather zones, make me jelouse. You get to play with them all year long. The only good part of winter is it always gives me a reason to hunker down in the garage and get something built or fix. There are less destractions, except for plowing, shoveling UGGG but there is snowmobiling. May be this year i will get to use it. My sled never made it out last year.

Rocky

Way to go !

I love the car guy trophies. Made with old parts and imagination !

There is a wing night tomorrow for the Newmarket area car club that I might attend. That clubs last show is in September.

Getting ready for our PCS Chapters fall meet the last week-end in October here in ON Canada. Michigan and ON PCS members will invade Chatham ON for the last meet of the season.

I hope for sun fun and food ! Hearses and hotties too !!! :thumb:

Can't wait !
Darren

Richard... you are living the dream ! Don't mess it up trying to find the snow.
You DON'T need snow !

Rocky

Way to go !

I love the car guy trophies. Made with old parts and imagination !

There is a wing night tomorrow for the Newmarket area car club that I might attend. That clubs last show is in September.

Getting ready for our PCS Chapters fall meet the last week-end in October here in ON Canada. Michigan and ON PCS members will invade Chatham ON for the last meet of the season.

I hope for sun fun and food ! Hearses and hotties too !!! :thumb:

Can't wait !
Darren

Richard... you are living the dream ! Don't mess it up trying to find the snow.
You DON'T need snow !

Darren, are you referring to me and Digger as the hotties? ....hee hee

Kim of course Darren is,and I found the perfect gift to give him at the meet,it has his name all over it.Now we have him wondering???????????

Back