Not Pro-Car but historic-Snow in Florida

You've heard about it, seen it on the news, and now you get to see it for yourself. We actually received snow flurries and flakes today. Made for a cold day today when working those two funerals.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkGUAmJP4_o[/ame]

Watch our local weatherman FREAK out about snow flakes.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uX5LooEh9KM[/ame]

Snow on the poolside lounger.
Picture006.jpg

Terri looks very cold!
Picture005.jpg

Don't believe the forecast, they've already lowered the temps quite a bit for next week. So, how can we predict global warming 50 or 100 years from now and what the climate will be when we can't even get the weather right for tomorrow!

Warmer in Victoria BC today.

Hey Richard...apparently it's going to be warmer today in Victoria than parts of Florida (10 C. in Victoria). Don't see that happening very often!:hide:

Good luck...probably never thought you'd have to worry about the "freeze" part of your anti-freeze.

It sucks to be us, doesn't it, Bill?

I was doing some sanding and grinding on the Criterion outside today and I got so warm that I had to remove my jacket and work in my t-shirt! :D

(Note to U.S. folks who didn't have to learn this !@#$% metric stuff: 10 degrees Celsius is about 52 degrees Fahrenheit!!!)

:bigMoon:

snow on the pool chair

I can't post a pic of the snow here in Ohio. But I can tell you it is the fluffy kind. I think the ski people call this powder. We have about 10 inches of it on the ground. I have the back porch cover proped up with a 2x4 to keep it from sagging from the weight of the snow. I keep telling myself that each new snowfall gets us a bit closer to Spring. Terri looks like she is ready for a day in the tundra. It is about 22 degrees here. I was out cleaning sidewalks wearing a sweatshirt. It was just too sunny out to wear a coat. Guess it depends on how thick or thin your blood is.
MIke
61 MM

Here in the Valley of the Sun it's actually not uncommon for us to "See" snow in the higher elevations such as Carefree, Cave Creek which is on the northern outskirts.

A few seasons ago I was sitting here in my "Office" watching the Snowflakes fall in my backyard and let my Girls out for a romp...they were running around trying to eat them as they fell. :D

I don't miss the real winters at all.

Back