WOW is all that I can say!!!

Paul Steinberg

PCS Life Member President
Staff member
Super Site Supporter
Today, I was sent a partial digital copy of what the next issue of The Professional Car magazine that will be coming out in October. I did a quick scan of the magazine, and it is going to be the largest issue that we have ever produced, and it is difficult to comprehend where all the pictures of these magnificent Oldsmobiles Professional Vehicles came from. I have to say that once again, the publication committee has out done themselves.
If you are not already a Professional Car Society member, it isn't too late to get your name on an issue by joining today! I know that the deadline to the distribution list is nearing as I write this. Go to This Link and join the society. I know that you will not be disappointed in our award winning magazine.
Also, if you haven't renewed your membership in the Society, now is the time to do it, before you forget!
Thank you...
Paul Steinberg
President 2020-2022

Just joined, and supported the forums. Looking forward to getting advice from this stellar group! Just got an Oldsmobile myself.

Just joined, and supported the forums. Looking forward to getting advice from this stellar group! Just got an Oldsmobile myself.

Welcome Dustin! You have joined a wonderful organization full of great people and fabulous resources. BTW, I really like your 70!

Back