my shots

John ED Renstrom

PCS Member
Super Site Supporter
I got my pictures put up on the meet. missed a few cars as I was judging but tried to get them all if you don't see yours on the show field it's in the parking lot anyway. any one see something miss labeled let me know I can get it changed. feel free to click in the center to open it up big and right click to save any thing you want. pictures of meets are for sharing. any one want a copy of any of the videos let me know I can get it to you. if you copy them down from the site there it that same format as u-tube. if you have the program you can convert them back to what ever works best for you. I'll post here my good shot on the trip, my hood ornament of the meet and my once in a life time never to be repeated shot of the meet. sunset over Waterloo IA the 42 caddy and Greg at work. the rest are here
http://www.dropshots.com/jer57747#albums/2009%20meet%20Flint

Attachments

• IMG_0375.JPG
    IMG_0375.JPG
    68.2 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_0631.JPG
    IMG_0631.JPG
    91.7 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_0720.JPG
    IMG_0720.JPG
    97.4 KB · Views: 116
That's the most beautiful picture of a trash can I have ever seen...:p

I didn't even know you were there Ed. Would have liked to have said hi. If I would have seen your name tag I would have introduced myself.

Geez, Ed...and to think you missed the photography seminar at the Northland Chapter's Mid-Winter Meet! Guess we know who next year's instructor will be. :eek:

Hey Todd, I didn't meet you, either. You might have been one of the many people who looked at my name tag, rolled your eyes, and took off in the opposite direction. :D

Ummm, Ed?

Where are the photos we REALLY wanted to see? You know, the images of your H&E "in service" one evening during the Flint meet...

Don't tell me you never took any photos of your two passengers!

That's ok. I'll be Jeremy Ledford did. :p

Geez, Ed...and to think you missed the photography seminar at the Northland Chapter's Mid-Winter Meet! Guess we know who next year's instructor will be. :eek:

Hey Todd, I didn't meet you, either. You might have been one of the many people who looked at my name tag, rolled your eyes, and took off in the opposite direction. :D

Nah, I tried to introduce myself to people whose names I recognized. I was only there Friday afternoon and Saturday Morning, so I didn't get to meet everybody.

Where are the photos we REALLY wanted to see? You know, the images of your H&E "in service" one evening during the Flint meet...

Don't tell me you never took any photos of your two passengers!

That's ok. I'll be Jeremy Ledford did. :p

Didn't get any photos of that but when I saw Ed's H&E "in service" I was like what tha....... but then I had my photo shoot with the 39 S&S Carved side then I was a happy camper and forgot all about that!!!!!!!:D

you guys are just mad, I got a paying customer out of it. now if I can find about 1,900 more that pay as well I will be able to get it back on the road. the only think that save my Bacon with all you trying to fry it is that Kandy was off with Art and Patty.

Nah, I tried to introduce myself to people whose names I recognized. I was only there Friday afternoon and Saturday Morning, so I didn't get to meet everybody.

I met the infamous Todd at the meet, and he is a swell guy. :thumbsup: I only wish that he had brought his beautiful GMC to the show to show it off. Hopefully we will see it at the meet in Albany in 2010? :confused:

Back