2015 MK Lincoln review

I drove our new 2015 MK Lincoln for the first time today for our last funeral of 2015. and I must say I'm very impressed with it. I have gone over this car the last few weeks and I like the fit, finish and the looks of it It is a short wheel base coach but I like it. lots of power handles well on the highway easy to drive and easy to work out of. Like I said before when I was told we were buying a Lincoln I wasn't keen on the idea ( really didn't like the looks of the Superior Coach), but when we decided to purchase the MK Lincoln and I saw it in person ...I was impressed ......

a few pictures from today

Happy New Year everyone

Attachments

• CAM02440-1.jpg
    CAM02440-1.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 234
  • CAM02443-1.jpg
    CAM02443-1.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 251
  • CAM02445-1.jpg
    CAM02445-1.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 262
  • CAM02448.jpg
    CAM02448.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 242
  • CAM02447.jpg
    CAM02447.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 249
  • CAM02437-1.jpg
    CAM02437-1.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 250
the first thing you will want to do is put a set of vertical roller in front of those towers. they will save the inside of it.

the first thing you will want to do is put a set of vertical roller in front of those towers. they will save the inside of it.

thats about the only thing that I see wrong with the interior there is not alot of room between the towers and if you don't get the casket lined up right ......:eek:

and with the new wider rear door opening it does make loading and unloading so much easier....no more "crowding" of the pallbearers

we all have to get use to the new style of coaches Like Tom McPherson has said in the past.....Styling of the coaches has always closely followed that of the passenger car.......the Coach companies have only so much to work with you get an ugly car to start with your going to end up with an ugly Coach But in my view Michael Kellerman has done a decent job with style of this Coach.

Last edited:
Back