1972 Pacer project - PA

one of those I lost interest projects twice. but the good news is you can buy new every part of what was a 72 suburban and it looks like all the national stuff is there. just looking for a man that wants one. if you got it for the opening bid you would probably do OK. at least this seller is interested in selling not pricing

me I'm working on replacing the AC/heater in the one I have. winters coming one and it's my winter rig

Luckily, the original alternator is still there. The most difficult item to find will be the partition cabinetry.

If Only

I looked at this car about five years ago. It was just more than I could take on. The elusive burb stays on my bucket list.

to bad you not next door I got one I would be will to give away about now. been putting in a aftermarket heater and AC unit. though it would be the way to go but after I got the money spent I'm now aware that I should have just spent less to get the original equipment and keep it original. it would be better with a lot less hassle then remaking all this bolt on and go stuff.

Back