hearse door skins

Hi everybody. I hope I'm allowed to ask these kind of questions on here. I was surfing in the forums here and found a thread about a guy in Quebec that is making body panels for 1959 Cadillac coaches. Has anyone dealt with Daniel or seen the quality of his panels. They look pretty nice on his website. I'm curious, it might save me a ton of time repairing my doors on my 59.Any imput would be appreciated . Thanks

I have one friend who has used many of his '59 MM pieces and loves that they're heavier gauge with good fitment, another friend is about to use them for a '59 Superior, and yet another friend is considering having him make '57-'58 Superior front floors (since they offered). I've not heard of any complaints.

They are friends of mine, trust them! Daniel and Martin are both working on these '59 parts to finance a 1959 Superior ambulance... to finance a 1959 Miller-Meteor.

whos wondering to see pictures of both Superior and Miller-Meteor Martin owns I can post a link. Text in french but who cares ;)

I touched base with them to see about some help on this 58. they responded right back. if I was doing a 59 it looks like the place to get sheet metal. they were willing to help on the 58 but the distance is a little far.

Back