1971 Cadillac hearse

Such a shame,some of the best rodeo artwork I have seen,the hood painting of the bull "bodacius" that creature severely injured more riders than any other bull.and permanently disfigured rodeo legend Tuff Hedeman, why would they put such great art on an equally great car, does a disservice to all,sure isn't worth that price.:thumbsdown:

She's a combination; hopefully, the interior is intact. For the right price this would be a worthy restoration project.

I have to agree. good body but only the front picture of the interior. it look to be factory. man could take some good pictures before he sanded it off and re shot the out side. not a lot of rust free 71 superiors out there. but then again this one may not be rust free either. the horns in a pawn shop might bring a lot towards a repaint. now me I would have though they would have done up a horse trailer this way. chance of getting the money out of it painted like this would be a lot better. but a cheap car to attract the crowds to there business is what they needed. so why the unrealistic price after you done with it?

Last edited:
Even though it doesn't fit the "originality" of the car, I would have a hard time painting over the artwork. Sure it wouldn't have any meaning where I am, but I have Texas/Oklahoma roots.

Back